Terms & Conditions
The term ‘EarthxTV’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the service. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our service
- The content of the pages/screens of this service is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this service meet your specific requirements.
- This service contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this service, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the service.
- Unauthorised use of this service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this service may also include links to other services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the service(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked service(s).
- Your use of this service and any dispute arising out of such use of the service is subject to the laws of the United States of America.